[RndTbl] Tangent: Re: RTFM brainstorm.

Kevin McGregor kevin.a.mcgregor at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 08:42:09 CDT 2010

I like the idea, and I'd definitely attend and participate! I'm not sure how
much fun it would be for some of the fuddy-duddies in the group, though. ;-)
 Mind you, if the game(s) have an "observer" mode (BZflag is one that has
this), we could throw that on the projector and make it more of a show.

Kevin