[RndTbl] SunFire V490 remote access

Robert Keizer robert at keizer.ca
Tue Apr 5 22:47:27 CDT 2011

Some Sun machines ( Including the V490 ) have RSC built-in.

http://www.sun.com/servers/rsc.html

<http://www.sun.com/servers/rsc.html>A nice list is available on this site:
http://setaoffice.com/2008/01/29/how-to-access-the-baseboard-management-controller-on-sun-servers/

<http://setaoffice.com/2008/01/29/how-to-access-the-baseboard-management-controller-on-sun-servers/>Effectively
an IP gets assigned to the RSC card ( in my understanding ) - I've only used
LOM.

Rob