[RndTbl] Mini-ITX case recommendation?

Gilbert E. Detillieux gedetil at cs.umanitoba.ca
Wed Apr 6 12:01:24 CDT 2011

While Adam would probably disagree with this option (based on his
negative experience with the PSU), it might work for you depending on
your use...  In his June 2010 presentation on IPCop,...

http://www.muug.mb.ca/meetings/09-10.html#jun

... Jonas recommended the picoPSU and the Mini-Box M350 enclosure...

http://www.mini-box.com/site/index.html

I bought an M350 from DirectCanada.com in September for just over $40.
A better price might be available elsewhere, depending on shipping, etc...

http://www.pricecanada.com/p.php/MINI-BOX-M350-Universal-MINI-ITX-M350-617351/

Note that the picoPSU is not a good solution if you'll be loading the
PSU with lots of peripheral devices (which likely wouldn't fit in an
M350 enclosure, in any case).  But for a compact, low-power solution,
it's hard to beat.

Gilbert

--
Gilbert E. Detillieux		E-mail: <gedetil at muug.mb.ca>