[RndTbl] Mutt

Adam Thompson athompso at athompso.net
Mon Dec 19 11:30:58 CST 2011

It's a pandemic, apparently - I've recently been flamed (elsewhere) for
top-posting.  (Which, in case anyone reading is wondering, has become
largely impossible with mainstream MUAs like Outlook, MSN Live Mail, Apple
Mail, iPhones, Androids, Blackberrys, etc.  Most mailing lists have given
up the good fight as a result.)

Perhaps the flamers were also mutt fans?

-Adam Thompson
 athompso at athompso.net
 (204) 291-7950 - direct
 (204) 489-6515 - fax