[RndTbl] Useful site: check if it's down for everyone or just you

Sean Walberg sean at ertw.com
Mon Dec 19 16:42:48 CST 2011

What a coincidence, I was using that this morning. I can never remember the
url (I couldn't even remember the short form: isup.me) so I googled for
what I thought it was and ended up getting http://www.downornot.com.

Much to my surprise, downornot.com report the site as down (and still
does), even though it's up again. So be careful about the tools you use!

downforeveryoneorjustme is usually much more reliable.

Sean

Sean Walberg <sean at ertw.com>    http://ertw.com/