[RndTbl] HP MicroServer

Kelly Leveille kel at kelweb.ca
Thu Jul 14 13:50:58 CDT 2011

I haven't used one myself but recently listened to a favorable review of the
unit on the latest episode of the Ubuntu UK podcast:
http://podcast.ubuntu-uk.org/. Additionally, the fellow from the podcast has
written up a fairly detailed blog about his use of the unit, complete with
photos from the in & outside of the unit:
http://barrenfrozenwasteland.com/?q=taxonomy/term/9/0

Maybe you could do a demo at a MUUG meeting if you get one.

Kelly