[RndTbl] AGP video card.

Adam Thompson athompso at athompso.net
Fri May 6 18:53:47 CDT 2011

I have a few older cards, Trevor has several newer ones that he got stuck
with.
As for my inventory of things I'll likely never need again:
- Matrox G550+, 1DVI 1VGA
- ATI Radeon 9600XT 128M, 1DVI 1VGA 1S-Video
- Something that's in that Tyan(?) dual-opteron board I got from you
You can have 'em if you want.

I think Trevor has Radeon 3800-series cards, MUCH newer.  I wouldn't want
to guarantee any of mine could do 720p properly - not that they won't, I
just don't have a clue.  Also the age of the system seems to determine
whether or not they'll even work in the motherboard - AGP isn't as
universally compatible as it was intended to be.

-Adam