[RndTbl] IPv6

Sean Walberg sean at ertw.com
Thu May 12 11:43:56 CDT 2011

If anyone's looking to get started, I'd suggest http://www.tunnelbroker.net/.
They'll route you a block over a tunnel. Very easy to get started. The
alternative is a 6to4 tunnel which gives you an IPv6 block based on your
IPv4 address.

If you have a Linux box as the gateway you should run radvd to send out the
router advertisements to the machines behind it.

Sean

Sean Walberg <sean at ertw.com>    http://ertw.com/