[RndTbl] Compiling (C) software for Solaris 10

Peter O'Gorman peter at pogma.com
Thu Nov 10 08:44:33 CST 2011

Iozone compiles without problems with Solaris Studio 12.2., I didn't try
running it though :)

In case you want to install other stuff, sunfreeware isn't the only
supplier of open source package collections for solaris, others include:
http://blastwave.org
http://openpkg.org
http://opencsw.org

And if you want to pay for your free software (shameless plug for employer):
http://thewrittenword.com

If you still have issues, and you trust me lots, I can just send you
binaries for iozone.

Peter