[RndTbl] Exim error

Kevin McGregor kevin.a.mcgregor at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 13:20:44 CST 2011

Success.

Starting Samba daemons: nmbd smbd.
Starting web server: lighttpd.
Starting network management services: snmpd.
Starting MTA: exim4.
Starting OpenBSD Secure Shell server: sshd.

Debian GNU/Linux 6.0 sheeva ttyS0

sheeva login:

Had to uncomment

alias net-pf-10 ipv6

in /etc/modprobe.d/aliases.conf. Exim doesn't like being told to listen on
an IPv6 interface when there aren't any. Although I couldn't find anyplace
where Exim was told to listen on IPv6 interfaces so I could tell it not to.

The error messages are gone, anyway.