[RndTbl] CIRA caching ancient glue records.

Adam Thompson athompso at athompso.net
Sun Apr 1 15:03:49 CDT 2012

I would, of course, suggest using EasyDNS for a variety of reasons, rather
than running your own authoritative nameservers, but you of all people may
have valid reasons to run your own :-).

I also enjoy using EasyDNS because their support staff are responsive,
and, ultimately, if you need to, you can reach the president (Mark
Jeftovic) directly through any number of channels.  Also, they're in
Canada and therefore subject to Canadian law.

None of which really helps you at the moment.  Yes, it sounds like
something's broken at CIRA - good luck figuring it out.

-Adam Thompson
 athompso at athompso.net
 (204) 291-7950 - direct
 (204) 489-6515 - fax