[RndTbl] Opinion on digital tuner hardware

Robert Keizer robert at keizer.ca
Sun Apr 8 20:09:54 CDT 2012

I too saw the article - slashdot got it from hackaday I think..

In any event, hackaday links to useful sites. That particular model does
~1mhz bandwidth at 8bit.. The range in the videos that ive seen indicate
quite a large spectrum.. Somewhere between 0-500mhz I think. Some model I
know go a little higher than that and are still cheap.

Im going to be playing with this, my father ordered one a few days ago...
Im sure other members will be playing with them too.

Next year at muug someones going to have to do a presentation on this stuff
and sdr in general.

Rob

Sent from a mobile device near you.