[RndTbl] strange NTP problem on one of 3 peers

Gilles Detillieux grdetil at scrc.umanitoba.ca
Wed Apr 25 22:11:32 CDT 2012

Yeah, I suspect it's my own server that's getting eliminated because
it's off by so much, which is why it's not logging any syncs.  All my
servers are separate physical machines, no VMs.

--
Gilles R. Detillieux              E-mail:<grdetil at scrc.umanitoba.ca>
Spinal Cord Research Centre       WWW:    http://www.scrc.umanitoba.ca/