[RndTbl] pertec bump?

Micah Garlich-Miller micahgarlichmiller at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 07:14:59 CST 2012

Hi Trevor,

There are no reel drives left in the UofM IST machine room (not sure about
storage or other faculties).  Those drives may have even been gone pre-y2k
as the mainframe stuff was all on some sort of stacking tape (dont know the
format) for some years before that.

Micah

Micah Garlich-Miller <micahgarlichmiller at gmail.com>