[RndTbl] DDR2 4GB SODIMMs

Adam Thompson athompso at athompso.net
Fri Dec 14 18:30:30 CST 2012

Also, beware that some laptops (including mine, and the last HP I worked
on) have issues with large-capacity SODIMMs, only functioning correctly
with the actual mfgr's accessory/upgrade part.  I now have genuine Lenovo
4GB SODIMMs in my X201t now, nothing else would work.

On the other hand, I think that means I have a 4GB SODIMM downstairs...
yup, one.  Patriot PSD34G13332S.  If that works, let me know and you can
give it a try.

-Adam