[RndTbl] seeking 1U/2U server

Robert Keizer robert at keizer.ca
Mon Feb 20 12:23:07 CST 2012

Talk to Les. He had last time I was over ~20 ibm xserve 335's.

I enquired and he was looking at no less than ~$100 for them, although
this was a few months ago now..

They don't have dual power supplies, but they do have dual gig nic (
broadcom if memory serves ). They're also dual socketed, and have I
think 64bit pci.

Anyways, ping Les, he might have something you'd be interested in.

Rob