[RndTbl] Bizarre netfilter behaviour

John Lange john at johnlange.ca
Wed Jan 11 16:17:23 CST 2012

I had looked at it.... But your suggestion made me google just
"nf_conntrack" which lead me to "conntrack-tools" "that allow system
administrators interact with the Connection Tracking System,"

Now we are getting somewhere...

I can see that there is state information for that IP address but
sadly, deleting all the state information for that IP (conntrack -D -s
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx) did not solve the problem. There must be something
deeper going on. Perhaps the limit stuff was just a red herring... The
state tracking looks normal.

John