[RndTbl] Emails blocked by government

Michael Sierks msierks at gwn.ca
Fri Jul 20 11:02:24 CDT 2012

Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.

I have inherited a poorly maintained SMTP server with lots of spam going
through this server everyday. I have slowly been killing off spammers
mail accounts and removing the server from various blockilists. And the
server has not been sending any spam for months now. I'm also able to
send mail to almost everyone again, except to emails with the
"gov.mb.ca" domain. I get the reply "refused by EDS blackhole list".

My question is, how do I get my server unblocked by the Manitoba
government ?

Mike Sierks