[RndTbl] Need help with Solaris printing

Kevin McGregor kevin.a.mcgregor at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 12:26:13 CDT 2012

We just found this. Darn Oracle/Sun!

 *Printing in non-global zone fails after zoneadm -z attach -u with errors:
lpd-port[xxxxx]: [ID xxxxxx lpr.error] reserved_port() failed Permission
denied [ID 1315212.1]*

 Modified: 27-Apr-2012  Type: PROBLEM  Status: PUBLISHED  Priority: 3

On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 11:19 AM, Kevin McGregor <kevin.a.mcgregor at gmail.com