[RndTbl] Business Basic BBx Data Extraction

Dan Keizer dan at keizer.ca
Wed Jun 20 14:04:36 CDT 2012

Wow -- there's a name I haven't heard in a while :-)  (except for recently
when RIM tried to use their trademark BBx) :-)

During my days in Calgary (late 80's to early 90's) I worked for a
consulting company -- one of those the company got involved in doing some
custom BB conversions.  I saw the scripts/programs etc, but that was not
the project that I worked on, so no hands on experience.

Most likely a form a BTree is used for indexing.

You have source code for the applications that are/were in use?  Or are
they distributed in a compiled format?
BASIS would have docs to review if you want to code it out:
http://documentation.basis.com/BASISHelp/WebHelp/index.htm

Dan.