[RndTbl] ATX power supply

Kevin McGregor kevin.a.mcgregor at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 20:43:05 CDT 2012

Does anyone have a spare ATX power supply? Mine seems to have a problem.
Specifically, when I run the CPUID Hardware Monitor, it reports these
voltages:
[image: Inline image 1]

The numbers for -12V concern me. :-)  The columns are Current/Min/Max,
respectively. So if you have a power supply that's taking up space that
you'd like to reclaim, please let me know and bring it to the next MUUG
meeting.

As it happens, I'll be bringing some valuable (I hope) hardware items to
the meeting as free giveaways. I sure hope there are some takers!

Kevin

P.S. If the image inserted above doesn't show up due to filtering en route,
the -12V reading is around -6.21V. I'm using the system as we speak, so I
guess the -12V line doesn't do much that I regularly rely on, though I have
experienced some system oddness lately which may well be explained by this.