[RndTbl] ATX power supply

Kevin McGregor kevin.a.mcgregor at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 09:42:46 CDT 2012

I thought all current motherboards had energy-saving technology! I also
thought the voltages reported would be those straight from the power
supply, before any power-saving stuff happened. Sort of a power-supply
diagnostic. I'll poke around in the BIOS a bit. If I had a known-good power
supply, swapping it out would be revealing.