[RndTbl] postfix discussion last night ...

Dan Keizer dan at keizer.ca
Wed Oct 10 20:54:21 CDT 2012

So, after our long(ish) discussion on mail/postfix/spamassasin/etc last
night, I thought I'd run through a few things.

...OK -- I checked out a few things -- one of them to confirm I was
*not* running an open relay ...

Based upon my own checks and one I found on the net, it's not an open
relay ...

if you're interested, from the machine you want to test, goto:

telnet rt.njabl.org 2500

that will initiate a number of checks - takes about a minute or so ..
check your mail logs and the logs on the telnet screen for output.

Dan.