[RndTbl] Recommendations for wireless mini-keyboard/trackpad?

Gilbert E. Detillieux gedetil at cs.umanitoba.ca
Thu Dec 12 16:31:12 CST 2013

I'm thinking of getting a wireless mini-keyboard with integrated
trackpad, with a USB receiver, to use as a remote control for an XBMC
set-top box.  I've tried using a Logitech K400r, which works great, but
I thought something more compact might be more convenient (since I won't
be doing a lot of touch-typing on it).

There seems to be a wide range of prices for these things, from around
$15 at the low end to over $100.  I'm always interested in saving money,
but I want something that will work well, of course.

Has anyone tried these?  Any recommendations for brands and models that
are worth considering?  Any that should be avoided?

Thanks!

--
Gilbert E. Detillieux		E-mail: <gedetil at muug.mb.ca>
Manitoba UNIX User Group	Web:	http://www.muug.mb.ca/