[RndTbl] Doug Shewfelt's memorial service

Bill Reid billreid at shaw.ca
Wed Feb 13 11:47:48 CST 2013

Hi Gilbert,

I was planning on going but just found out that another friend died and they are
having a service at the same time. I will probably go to that since we are also
friends with the wife.

This the 2nd time in the last couple of months that I have had two funerals at
the same time.

By the way Robert did a nice job of talking about Doug and having a moment of
silence last night.

-- Bill