[RndTbl] Some may be interested in this ...

Dan Keizer dan at keizer.ca
Mon Jan 21 10:59:57 CST 2013

One more "shawn/sean" and we'll have them all :-)

Yeah, I was thinking the same when I first saw it, thinking .. OK ...
but that's all ... it's the original posting that went out for the meeting.

I did get some feedback on it indicating that it is in reference to the
Ncompass labs group and them being bought-up by MS for incorporating
their proto CMS technology into sharepoint ...

That's it.  That's all I know.  Oh, wait!  Fig newtons were named after
a town in Massachusetts, not the scientist. (BBT quote)

Dan.