[RndTbl] Facebook

Colin Stanners cstanners at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 20:47:34 CDT 2013

Since she's paying for your time (assuming this is not a hardware problem,
so not covered by warranty), I'd remind her she can either keep paying for
you to make a slow laptop work better or buy an upgraded one. Some people
don't understand / have reasonable expectations of technology and will
waste your time until you make it financially inconvenient for them to not
wisen up.