[RndTbl] WHRA postmaster?

Sean Walberg sean at ertw.com
Thu Jul 4 07:30:56 CDT 2013

There are a lot of smart people at e-Health, you might be surprised.

That said, I don't know what the problem is, or if the software and
parameters are such that Adam is the only person that would ever notice.
Tickets have WONTFIX as a resolution for a reason :)

Sean

Sean Walberg <sean at ertw.com>    http://ertw.com/