[RndTbl] non-American hosting/colo/cloud facilities

Hartmut W Sager hwsager at marityme.net
Wed Jun 12 22:54:52 CDT 2013

I have been happily using Canadian Web Hosting / Idigital Internet, located
in Vancouver and more recently in Toronto too, for about 4 years now:

http://www.canadianwebhosting.com/

They have a variety of Linux and Windows server offerings (virtual and
dedicated).  For virtualization, they use and/or have used Virtuozzo
Containairs, Citrix Xen, and VMware.  If a control panel is needed, they
offer WHM/cPanel (yech!) and Parallels Plesk.

Hmmm, would control panels ever be a valid topic for presentation at MUUG?
I might be able to do the WHM/cPanel and Parallels Plesk parts of such a
presentation.

Hartmut Sager