[RndTbl] non-American hosting/colo/cloud facilities

Hartmut W Sager hwsager at marityme.net
Wed Jun 12 23:00:13 CDT 2013

Oops, I forgot something:  I don't know how free of American infrastructure
Canadian Web Hosting is.  They recently tried to give me a 5-pack
(requested by me) of extra IPv4 addresses which turned out to be
U.S.-located, and I got them to swap these for a 5-pack of Canadian-located
addresses.

Hartmut Sager