[RndTbl] 3+ monitors

Raymond J. Henry rayhenry at autoclubs.ca
Sat Jun 29 09:18:10 CDT 2013

I am running am Intel i7-2600K with a couple of ATI Radeon HD 5400 series
cards, and four Samsung SynMaster 2253BW's. I tried a number of distros,
tried ever trick Google fed me, and never managed to find a way to get all
four monitors going properly. The closest I ever got was to have the screens
for each card mirrored. I gave up and ran Windows 7.

So, if anyone has had any luck, I would love to know as well. While I hate
to admit that W7 has run flawlessly, I would still rather be using *nix on
this machine....