[RndTbl] snail mail spam ...

Dan Keizer dan at keizer.ca
Wed Mar 20 13:23:44 CDT 2013

Tried but true method I guess .. but .. did anyone else get postal mail
from domain.com (co-sponsored by google)? it is regarding their
ad-words. (usual, sign-up by x-date and receive y-$'s in return for
spending z-$'s).

Seems google wants to have companies with existing customer
relationships to sell their adwords - several other companies are doing
it with google too.  No biggie if I already have some form of
relationship with them...
But, I have nothing to do with these 'domain.com' people - looks like
they're just blasting out snail-mail to registered domain holders?

Dan.