[RndTbl] snail mail spam ...

Hartmut W Sager hwsager at marityme.net
Wed Mar 20 23:42:40 CDT 2013

 Yes, both I and one particular customer of mine have gotten a lot of
snailmail of this type, especially from DRoC (Domain Registry of Canada).
DRoC adds the further deception of making their envelopes look similar to
Government of Canada mailings - similar light brown envelopes and similar
red maple leaf logo.

Since DRoC is actually located in Canada, I wish our federal authorities
would crack down on them and put them out of business.  Surely there must
be some grounds on which to do this? - the deceptive envelopes and logo,
the shady contents, etc.  And CIRA, where are you when we need you?  Can't
DRoC be deregistered for ".ca" at least, due to unethical practises?

Hartmut Sager