[RndTbl] Another passing

Mike Pfaiffer high.res.mike at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 08:40:28 CDT 2013

On 13-03-19 05:13 PM, Dan Martin wrote:
> Hi Mike et al
>
> I have just received word that Lindsay's funeral will be Saturday at
> 1 PM, rather than Friday at 11 AM.
>
> -Dan

	Hamish has confirmed the change in time. As you said in a private
e-mail the location remains the same. Thanks for the new info. It is
better for us to find out sooner rather than later.

	The folks at the MWCS suggested they want to spend their April 2'nd
meeting talking about him. Since it is a much smaller group than the
MUUG it will be more of a social gathering. Anyone from the MUUG who is
in the area at the time (same church but in the basement) may attend if
they choose.

				Later
				Mike