[RndTbl] snail mail spam ...

Robert Dyck rbdyck2 at shaw.ca
Thu Mar 21 09:02:18 CDT 2013

I know someone who used to work for the Fair Business Practices branch
of Industry Canada. They investigate and prosecute stuff like that. They
won't do anything unless they receive a complaint. If you want them to
do something, put it in writing. Here's the website that describes how:

http://www.competitionbureau.gc.ca/eic/site/cb-bc.nsf/eng/h_00130.html

As for CIRA, they're also government so I assume they're the same.

http://www.cira.ca/legal/compliance/

Rob Dyck