[RndTbl] snail mail spam ...

Dan Keizer dan at keizer.ca
Fri Mar 22 09:43:10 CDT 2013

Thanks for the info, Bill ...
Re-reading some of the info brings back memories (I wonder if I kept
that letter somewhere :-)

While the domain.com mail-out of the google-sponsored ad-words is not
enticing me to pay for renewal services, it is enticing me to pay $25 to
get $100 worth of google-sponsored ad-words and is still slamming the
domains by sending out unsolicited junk mail, as I've never dealt with
domain.com.
I am a bit surprised that google has associated itself with a company
that does this type of marketing - that's my real surprise.

Dan.