[RndTbl] snail mail spam ...

Dan Keizer dan at keizer.ca
Fri Mar 22 12:07:01 CDT 2013

I contacted CIRA  -- they do use the Strategic Counsel (note the
spelling) to conduct an annual satisfaction survey.  Note, though, that
the domain you mentioned is spelled differently and just points to a
domain-for-sale page of some sort ...
They also indicate it is random and it is possible that an individual
would receive more than one request.

If you'd like to confirm the authenticity, CIRA has a nice on-line
"type" session to ask questions directly to their support people ... or
their 1-877-860-1411 number.

Dan.