[RndTbl] snail mail spam ...

Dan Keizer dan at keizer.ca
Fri Mar 22 16:16:30 CDT 2013

Yeah, I think we're looking at it the same way too -- it would be nice
is CIRA (or whatever organization one belongs to) could do some form of
*signing* on their surveys that can be authenticated via their own
website ... sorta like a public key etc ... so that when the email comes
out, one has the ability to confirm ...

on another (somewhat) relevant note -- they have actively supported
dnssec development in the past -- and now, even google supports using it :-)

step in the right direction ... one .. step .. at .. a .. time ...

Dan.