[RndTbl] Summer project

Colin Stanners cstanners at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 15:43:35 CDT 2013

You can use $2 monoprice couplers to attach cables together. I ordered 10
on my last MP order so I can give you a few if you want.

Most houses have some way to hide a cable from one end to the other - tiled
ceiling / air return ducts / under baseboard just coming out to go to the
next room through a hole in the wall.