[RndTbl] New notebook from Ottawa-based Eurocom

Adam Thompson athompso at athompso.net
Fri Nov 29 08:50:13 CST 2013

Ottawa-based Eurocom has announced a new model in their Panther notebook
series.
According to Computer Dealer News
(http://www.computerdealernews.com/news/canadian-hardware-vendor-claims-world-supercomputer-record/30694):

 >>> The Panther computer can also be classified as a workstation and
server class notebook with E5-2600 v2 processors, 6 Terabytes of
storage, RAID 0/1/5/10 and a one hour battery life. <<<

Am I the only one that - at first - thought that was a typo on the
battery life???

 >>> Mark Bialic, Eurocom president, said incorporating a 12 core, 24
thread processor into a notebook form factor will bring massive
performance for on the go. <<<

...as long as you don't "go" more than an hour between AC outlets, I guess!

(Don't get me wrong - I'd still like to have one.)

--
-Adam Thompson
  athompso at athompso.net