[RndTbl] Off-topic: cables

Adam Thompson athompso at athompso.net
Sat Nov 30 12:13:24 CST 2013

On 13-11-30 11:14 AM, Kevin McGregor wrote:
> Does anyone know a local, reasonably-priced source of a N Male to RP
> TNC Male cable? Or should I just order it online somewhere? I know of
> one online source where I can get one for $10-$15+shipping, but a
> local source would be preferable.

As previously mentioned, talk to Ron Dallmeier.
http://xtremedevices.com/AD-NM-RPTNCM.html
not sure which one you need.  Yes, that's an adaptor, not a cable. Both
Ron and/or Colin Stanners (among others - I know Colin's on this list)
can probably make you the cable in a few minutes if the adaptor won't work.

--
-Adam Thompson
  athompso at athompso.net
  Cell: +1 204 291-7950