[RndTbl] Mike Pfaiffer

Robert Dyck rbdyck2 at shaw.ca
Mon Oct 7 14:36:42 CDT 2013

Mike's obituary:

http://passages.winnipegfreepress.com/passage-details/id-205359/name-Mic
hael_Pfaiffer/date-range-all/keyword-michael_pfaiffer/order-publish_date
%7CDESC,last_name%7CASC,first_name%7CASC/

Muddy Waters Computer Society
http://mwcs.mb.ca/

Mike's BlogSpot
http://d-mike.blogspot.ca/

And Mike had occasionally written articles in 2011 for Call-A.P.P.L.E.
under the psuedonym "Blank Mike".
http://www.callapple.org/

I still have the Minecraft server he set up for me. I use it to test
mods that I write. I promissed his father I would go over to clean up
his computers. I intend to get a copy of the save-game world file from
the Minecraft server he set up for himself. I had played with him, so
want to keep it.

Rob Dyck