[RndTbl] Linux distro for Pentium III

Hartmut W Sager hwsager at marityme.net
Tue Oct 8 21:05:48 CDT 2013

Ah, thanks for the clarification.  You're right about what I was thinking
of.  That's the trouble with having been around "back then".  :)

Although I did know that VESA was/is also an association, I didn't know of
anything they had done since the VESA LocalBus days, especially not that
all-important mounting hole spacing on the back of LCD's.  Being able to
flip resolutions with generic (VESA) "commands"/register-pokes/whatever is
a great idea.

Hartmut Sager