[RndTbl] Neoware thin client resources

Adam Thompson athompso at athompso.net
Thu Oct 10 17:21:08 CDT 2013

On 13-10-10 05:15 PM, Gilbert E. Detillieux wrote:
> Thanks, Adam.
>
> Have you found instructions for how to connect to external devices via
> the serial port?  I can't seem to figure it out, based on what I've
> tried so far.  Maybe I need to update the NeoLinux?
>
> Gilbert
I haven't hooked mine up yet, but I believe you'll need an image that
includes "TeemView", which is the terminal emulator. Alternately, just
flash something tiny onto it (TinyCoreLinux, NetBSD, etc.) and use your
favourite terminal emultator, like cu(1) :-).

(FYI - the OpenBSD version of cu(1) has been rewritten and is actually
functional now without a bunch of UUCP setup being required.)

-Adam