[RndTbl] Antenna cable

Colin Stanners cstanners at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 13:07:59 CDT 2013

I may have some around - I have lots of LMR400 cable scraps, N male
connectors, just not sure about RP-TNC connectors (who uses RP-TNC these
days? That was mainly old Linksys series).

XtremeDevices.com / Ron Dallmeier likely has stock. Itech and IC/EyeSee
Computers occasionally have wireless parts, that sounds general enough that
they may carry.