[RndTbl] Opencart database tables

Sean Walberg sean at ertw.com
Thu Apr 10 08:18:55 CDT 2014

There's a Magento community edition that's free. I have no first hand
experience running it but I've been following a couple of eCommerce
podcasts for the last year or so and that's what almost all the
interviewees are running. So perhaps this is one of those "it may not win
any technical awards but it makes business sense" type of things.

FWIW I've been working on some stuff with SpreeCommerce (spreecommerce.com),
it's a shopping cart system written in Ruby on Rails.

mydb=> \dt
                      List of relations
 Schema |               Name                | Type  |  Owner
--------+-----------------------------------+-------+---------
 public | schema_migrations                 | table | mydb
 public | spree_activators                  | table | mydb
 public | spree_addresses                   | table | mydb
 public | spree_adjustments                 | table | mydb
 public | spree_assets                      | table | mydb
 public | spree_calculators                 | table | mydb
 public | spree_configurations              | table | mydb
 public | spree_countries                   | table | mydb
 public | spree_credit_cards                | table | mydb
 public | spree_gateways                    | table | mydb
 public | spree_inventory_units             | table | mydb
 public | spree_line_items                  | table | mydb
 public | spree_log_entries                 | table | mydb
 public | spree_option_types                | table | mydb
 public | spree_option_types_prototypes     | table | mydb
 public | spree_option_values               | table | mydb
 public | spree_option_values_variants      | table | mydb
 public | spree_orders                      | table | mydb
 public | spree_pages                       | table | mydb
 public | spree_payment_methods             | table | mydb
 public | spree_payments                    | table | mydb
 public | spree_preferences                 | table | mydb
 public | spree_prices                      | table | mydb
 public | spree_product_option_types        | table | mydb
 public | spree_product_properties          | table | mydb
 public | spree_products                    | table | mydb
 public | spree_products_promotion_rules    | table | mydb
 public | spree_products_taxons             | table | mydb
 public | spree_promotion_action_line_items | table | mydb
 public | spree_promotion_actions           | table | mydb
 public | spree_promotion_rules             | table | mydb
 public | spree_promotion_rules_users       | table | mydb
 public | spree_properties                  | table | mydb
 public | spree_properties_prototypes       | table | mydb
 public | spree_prototypes                  | table | mydb
 public | spree_return_authorizations       | table | mydb
 public | spree_roles                       | table | mydb
 public | spree_roles_users                 | table | mydb
 public | spree_shipments                   | table | mydb
 public | spree_shipping_categories         | table | mydb
 public | spree_shipping_method_categories  | table | mydb
 public | spree_shipping_methods            | table | mydb
 public | spree_shipping_methods_zones      | table | mydb
 public | spree_shipping_rates              | table | mydb
 public | spree_skrill_transactions         | table | mydb
 public | spree_state_changes               | table | mydb
 public | spree_states                      | table | mydb
 public | spree_stock_items                 | table | mydb
 public | spree_stock_locations             | table | mydb
 public | spree_stock_movements             | table | mydb
 public | spree_stock_transfers             | table | mydb
 public | spree_tax_categories              | table | mydb
 public | spree_tax_rates                   | table | mydb
 public | spree_taxonomies                  | table | mydb
 public | spree_taxons                      | table | mydb
 public | spree_tokenized_permissions       | table | mydb
 public | spree_trackers                    | table | mydb
 public | spree_users                       | table | mydb
 public | spree_variants                    | table | mydb
 public | spree_zone_members                | table | mydb
 public | spree_zones                       | table | mydb
(61 rows)

Sean Walberg <sean at ertw.com>    http://ertw.com/