[RndTbl] Router / NASA

Paul Sierks psierks at sierkstech.net
Wed Apr 30 10:56:55 CDT 2014

After further investigation (one VM with FreeBSD, and a man page later),
turns out that it doesn't support native ZFS encryption either. Not sure
if this is a Solaris patent or licensing thing. The setup for FreeBSD
would be ZFS on top of GELI. Similairly, I might as well continue to use
Arch Linux, with ZFS on top of LUKS.