[RndTbl] tock.umanitoba.ca NTP over IPv6 broken?

Gilles Detillieux grdetil at scrc.umanitoba.ca
Mon Dec 15 11:51:46 CST 2014

My understanding was that tick and tock haven't been the U of M's
official time servers for many years, and haven't been particularly
reliable either.  I think if you're looking for a decent local NTP
server, ntp.cc.umanitoba.ca would be a better choice.  I don't know if
it supports IPv6 though.

--
Gilles R. Detillieux              E-mail: <grdetil at scrc.umanitoba.ca>
Spinal Cord Research Centre       WWW:    http://www.scrc.umanitoba.ca/