[RndTbl] Really old MTS Internet drop?

Sean Walberg sean at ertw.com
Wed Feb 5 11:24:43 CST 2014

Here's a pic of the first DSL modem they rolled out to customers.

http://24.77.241.77/~sean/escape/adsl.jpg

I'm pretty sure it was RJ-45. In either case, if the cable plugs directly
into the card it's probably cable, if there's a T it's Ethernet.

Sean

Sean Walberg <sean at ertw.com>    http://ertw.com/