[RndTbl] Fw: Deal/Day: Celebrate ❤ Day with 50% Off Pink Programming Ebooks - Give In To Temptation

Trevor Cordes trevor at tecnopolis.ca
Fri Feb 14 08:25:18 CST 2014

I'm sure many of you have seen this already.  Others may not be
O'Reilly mail-list members.  Anyhow, O'Reilly is having a 50% off deal
on programming e-books ("pink" covers, but I always thought it was more
of a violet) for one day only (Feb 14-ish).  E-books only, NOT print
books.

I don't recall, what is the deal MUUG members get at O'Reilly on
e-books?  Is it 50% off also?  If so, I guess this sale isn't terribly
useful to us!

http://shop.oreilly.com/category/deals/valentines-day.do?code=DEAL&cmp=em-prog-books-videos-lp-dod_valentines2014_day_direct

*** Give In To Temptation ***

Valentine's Day-Do It Right This Time with Pink Programming Ebooks &
Videos

Valentine's Day is all about the heart-yours and your loved ones. This
year, forego the mushy cards and chocolates and get to the heart of
your passion. From Python to Git to Erlang to C-and everything in
between-these titles are sure to excite.

For one day only, SAVE 50% on pink programming ebooks and videos from
shop.oreilly.com and let your heart delight. Want something extra to
add to your celebration? Check out our Bonus Book.

Ebooks from shop.oreilly.com are DRM-free. You get free lifetime
access, multiple file formats, and free updates. Sync with Dropbox -
your files, anywhere.

Use discount code DEAL - This deal expires February 15, 2014 at 5:00am
PT, and cannot be combined with other offers. Offer does not apply to
Print, or "Print & Ebook" bundle pricing.